I'm driven in my backyard endeavours to achieve three things.
- Food security.
- Provision of a diet rich in essential nutrients for excellent nourishment and health.
- Substantially reduced ongoing expenditure on material and water resources from outside the house and garden.
- Use of good quality water, preferably rainwater.
- The creation and maintenance of highly active soil with good Soil Food Web diversity.
- Investment in "Teaming with Microbes" to help understand what happens naturally in the soil and on the plants growing in it. At AUS$15.48 on Google books, this ebook is a steal (20th March.2015), and no I'm not getting a commission.